Par 5 Golf Club
We have now finished our 2019 golf season and are now onto the 2020 Season. I do hope that all of you that participated enjoyed yourselves.
I would like to thank Sean Finnegan for all his hard work of setting up all this past year’s outings and then doing my job at each outing. I would also like to thank Vince Catalano for keeping track of our handicaps for each outing and then maintaining the Stableford points to see who will be the Club Champion each year. I hope you all realize if you are Club Champion you are exempt from paying CTP for the next season’s outings. I am sorry that I could not play as much as I would have liked due to circumstances beyond my control.
The 2019 Club Champion is: JAMES BARTKOWSKI
1. Our club seems to be dwindling in number of members and guests playing each outing. We understand that you belong to other clubs, as well as Par 5, however we have to provide a minimum of at least 20 players when we sign contracts with the courses and some have made us pay for the minimum, even if we didn’t have the players. We would appreciate you playing with Par 5 first if at all possible.
2. We would also appreciate you committing to playing at least one week in advance. This is not our rules, the courses want a number of t-times to hold for us, and then they want to sell the other t-times. We understand there are always the last minute things that come up for you to have to cancel but please understand we are beholding to the courses.
3. We need a new President. There is really nothing to do except play golf at our outings and step up and lend a hand every now and then. Sean and I try to have one of us present at outings to tend to the business end and sometimes it is impossible. Any questions about the position email one of us at SFFinnegan@msn.com or email@example.com and help us out or help out your golf club.
4. OUR BIG OUTING:TAM O’SHANTER MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Please make your plans now to attend
5. I understand some of you had and are having trouble signing onto the web site? I have been told if you use google as your search engine you shouldn’t have a problem? If you use google and need to start fresh I will send you an invitation to join the site again. I put in over 65 hours trying to build our web site and I am still learning how to maintain it.
6. Suggestions??????? We are always open to anyone who has a suggestion for the new 2020 season. Email us.
See you this 2020 Season!