2021 Season Opening Business Letter
Our 2021 season is now beginning with our first outing on 4/27/21 at Willow Creek.
Please be advised: Outing Contracts
1. We have signed two contracts for our upcoming season. We have to inform the courses 8 DAYS in advance with a number of players. If we are over we are charged, if we are under the guaranteed number we are charged, if there are no shows we are charged, if there are more than two carts per foursome we are charged………… If the club pays, the members involved will pay.
2. Every course is making us sign contracts now, so we believe they will be sticking to their rules and charging us.
3. We will now need you to sign up 10 days in advance –NO EXCEPTIONS! If you don’t or can’t, you probably will not be able to play.
4. We understand that this may be an inconvenience, but as most courses now do their booking online, it is now the nature of the business. Thank you for your understanding.
5. More Outings are being added to the season so keep checking back to the web site.
6. Please notify SFFinnegan@msn.com of your intentions to play.
7. We are all looking forward to an enjoyable season!
I am doing my best with the website to keep you informed as to what is happening with the Par 5 Golf Club. If anyone has suggestions or would like to take over the updating and running of the web site please feel free to let me know.
Dividends were paid out to each active member’s account for 2018, 2019, and 2020. Depending on the total number of outings you played in determined the amount of your dividend. I will post the dividend lists on the web site.
Your individual account totals are posted on the web site for 4/5/2021. The dividends are included in your account balances.
Sean Finnegan – SFFinnegan@msn.cm
Susan Giannone- firstname.lastname@example.org